IEEE CloudCom 2016 is pleased to offer a number of travel grants to selected student authors to enable them to attend CloudCom 2016 and present their papers at the conference.
- Registration fee for IEEE CloudCom 2015 (good for publication of one paper) is waived.
- The grant will cover documented travel and hotel expenses up to the following threshold:
- 400€ for those attending from Luxembourg
- 650€ for those attending from Europe
- 1000€ for those attending from outside Europe
The grant will be provided on a reimbursement basis. An itemized list of expenses supported by original receipts should be sent by postal mail to the Student Travel Grants Chairs (details below), postmarked no later than 22 December, 2016 in order to receive the reimbursement. The postal mail to use is as follows:
Magali Martin Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust 29, avenue JF Kennedy L-1855 Luxembourg Luxembourg
The reimbursement is subject to verification that the grant recipient has indeed given a presentation at CloudCom 2016.
Lin Wang <email@example.com> Magali Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The deadline has passed so Grant applications won't be considered now.