It’s now time to register for IEEE CloudCom 2016!!
CloudCom is the premier conference on Cloud Computing worldwide, attracting researchers, developers, users, students and practitioners from the fields of big data, cloud systems architecture, services research, virtualization, security and privacy, high performance computing, always with an emphasis on how to build cloud computing platforms with real impact.
By registering, you will:
- Participate to one of the major Cloud research conferences, giving access to 300 technical experts and practitioners of cloud computing technology and science from more than 40 countries, worldwide
- Access to a Technical Program comprising 4 full days with tutorials, demos and exhibitions and covering key IT topics:
- Architecture and Virtualization
- Cloud Services and Applications
- IoT and Mobile on Cloud
- Big Data
- High Performance Computing in/with the Cloud Security and Privacy
- Distributed Cloud / Cloud Brokering / Edge Comput
- Train yourself through practical session tutorials, covering disruptive and emerging subjects such as Reproducible Research using Cloud Era tools, or the effective deployment of Cloud environments with OpenStack.
- Access to several technical panels chaired by worldwide recognized cloud experts on current challenges such as:
- Mutual influence of China-EU advances on Big Data and Green Informatics
- The role of HPC & Cloud Computing in Financial Services and Technologies
Registration prices are relatively low. So don’t hesitate and register now to join us in Luxembourg, a well connected and vibrant city you will hopefully enjoy :)
Looking forward to seeing you at CloudCom 2016!
Sebastien Varrette, Pascal Bouvry and Albert Y. Zomaya
IEEE CloudCom 2016 General Chairs firstname.lastname@example.org